Tuesday, August 8, 2017

AUGUST

Hi family!

This is probably my last email I'll send you all as a missionary. Weird! I have to keep it short, we're headed to Moorea today for my last P Day! Moorea is the really pretty island right across from Tahiti. Google it, you'll see where I am today!

This last week went well, more lessons and the normal stuff.

This coming week will fly by. Next Sunday I have my last interview with President Fox. All morning next Monday we have to weigh suitcases and stuff at the mission office, then we have all afternoon to go visit people. Then we meet up at the temple next Monday night to drive to the airport! I'll fly out around 11pm. Then I'll get to Spokane Tuesday night around 6 or 7pm.

One week to go! I'm grateful for these 2 years to serve the Lord. So many blessings and great experiences.

Lots of love! Can't wait to see you!!!!!

Love,

Elder Barlow

1 comment:

  1. ow Elder Barlow it would be cool if you update
    the picture of you in Utah after your mission
    with your family
    to close this diary adventure

    ReplyDelete