Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week 4 on Ahe!

Hello family!

This week had ups and downs. But as of last night and this morning I am doing well. This computer in the mini post office works a lot quicker than the other one I was using. I left my camera adaptor at home, but I will try and send pictures next week. 

So on Ahe... today a cruise ship stopped outside the pass (the entrance to the Atoll lagoon) and little boats are bringing lots of tourists through. It's sunny and beautiful! The name of our village is Tonukupara. But everyone just says the village. We get around on bikes that the members lent us. Our house is in the school compound, so every morning we wake up to little kids running in to school. Our house is about 2 minutes away from the ocean in one direction, and 2 minutes away from the lagoon in the other direction. And that's two minutes walking time.

Well, we taught 28 lessons this week and committed "V", one of our investigators, to baptism. I study each morning from the book of Mormon for 30 minutes, and then everything else I study in French (PMG, etc.). The church is true.  Dad, I read in D:C section 20. It is a good section to review the duties of each level of the priesthood (your teachers quorum, etc.).
 I feel your prayers and love, please keep praying for me. I miss you but today I am doing better!

Love you all. Stay righteous and safe


Elder Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment